While we often treasure fond memories of a special person or a special four-footed friend, we don’t always have the opportunity to pay tribute to the positive influence they had on our lives.
GDA has introduced a Wall of Remembrance at our Gladys Evans Training Centre. This will give you the opportunity to honour a loved one with a personalised plaque.
This special plaque can also mark a momentous occasion in a lasting way. Birthday, anniversary, wedding and graduation messages can be added to the Wall of Remembrance to mark a special day with a message of love and good wishes for the future.
Each personalised plaque costs R500. The plaques will be prominently displayed on the south wall outside our auditorium entrance.
• Message must not exceed 140 characters (spaces included) and not be more than 4 lines long.
• Your message will be engraved on a 215 mm by 60 mm plaque in Calibri font (Caps) in font-size 24.
• All engraving will be actioned after 31 December 2016, in one batch.
• Unveiling will take place at a Guide Dog Graduation Ceremony in early 2017 (date to be confirmed).
• If you have purchased a plaque you will be invited to the unveiling and Guide Dog Graduation.
Let your memories live on for years by supporting this unique fundraising project and assist us to provide Independence, Mobility and Companionship.
To place an order, visit our online shop.
For more information, please e-mail JulietteP@guidedog.org.za