- Make a donation towards the College of Orientation and Mobility and gain maximum BEE points if you are focusing on the education / health sectors in your CSI strategy. 98% of our beneficiaries of the College are black, coloured or Indian. A corporate can donate and claim maximum points, towards the costs of training an O&M Practitioner to the amount of R50000. The 2 year diploma that these sighted students complete is SETA accredited and on completion these students return to their communities to train blind people on the skills of daily living and mobility using a white cane. For more information contact Pieter at PieterV@guidedog.org.za and we will send you the BEE donation form and our College of Orientation and Mobility proposal for funding.
- Corporates can join the WE CARE movement as a partner and set up pay roll giving to donate towards GDA on a monthly basis via a small salary sacrifice from a little as R10 per month.
- We encourage companies to enquire about our Annual CAR COMPETITION. The idea is to obtain buy in within a company and GDA will provide car ticket booklets each containing 10 x R25 tickets for staff member to sell to family and friends. Should you wish to become involved and assist us with selling tickets please contact or PieterV@guidedog.org.za
- Sponsor a Guide-Dog event. Corporates are encouraged to sponsor one of our annual events and obtain maximum exposure in terms of marketing awareness and product exposure. The sponsoring company will receive a framed photo of the sponsored Guide-Dog and will be invited to attend a graduation ceremony during the year, a really emotional and life changing experience for the visually or physically impaired recipients of these amazing dogs.
- Events include: Annual S A Guide-Dogs Ball in September, the S A Guide-Dogs Charity Fly Fishing event in August and the S A Guide-Dogs Charity Golf Day in May, to list a few areas of opportunity.
- Corporates can “sponsor” a Guide-Dog for R10000 and encourage staff participation, GDA will assist with bringing the “sponsored” dog on site for staff to interact with and this can be arranged between the donor and GDA representatives.
- Corporates can donate product in kind such as office equipment, furniture and product prizes for events such as the annual golf day and Family Fun Festival where we are always looking for suitable prizes.
- Cause related campaigns are becoming more popular amongst our supporting companies and here a percentage of sales is rebated back to GDA. This way of donating back ensures positive public perception and can increase sales of your products and or services offered.
- For more information on the above kindly contact the fundraising team firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly discuss the above with you.